0 votes
in SoSci Survey (English) by s215410 (110 points)

I am a researcher at a University and am conducting a research study.
I would like to collect personal data (i.e., e-mail addresses) for reimbursement purposes.
To collect this data, the data processing agreement must be signed.
As a researcher (i.e., study administrator), can I sign it, or does it have to be someone from the University's data protection department?

1 Answer

0 votes
by SoSci Survey (316k points)

This is a question that demands an official answer from your Data Protection Officer (DPA).

Universities have very different practices and policies in this regard.

Willkommen im Online-Support von SoSci Survey.

Hier bekommen Sie schnelle und fundierte Antworten von anderen Projektleitern und direkt von SoSci Survey.

→ Eine Frage stellen

Welcome to the SoSci Survey online support.

Simply ask a question to quickly get answers from other professionals, and directly from SoSci Survey.

→ Ask a Question