Hello, thanks for the speedy reply!
Yes, we are using multiple languages, but we had multiple test runs with various personnel for each version, and the sliders worked well in all of them - that said, each version does use exactly the same variable for the slider (we use the manage-language function of sosci to change text languages), so I am not sure why the slider image might change across them.
Regarding the metrics, yes, this was reset also - we had set the temperature range to 12 - 28 degrees but the reset set it to 12 - 112. The pixels also reset to empty. I can reproduce this if I set up our version again and then change the image to default. Everything then swaps over to the default settings. This seems to have been what happened.
It is very unfortunate of course, but at least we can probably reverse engineer when the change happened from the data due to the change in metrics. I just wanted to double check there might be a timestamp with some backend changes to the slider that might have triggered a reset to default image. If there was no change, then it must have been a manual error by someone at some point.
In any case, thanks so much for the info!